This product is no longer in stock
The SENSE SERIES by American Audio is a multifunctional, compact and lightweight speaker system for flexible yet ambitious sound applications.
The HF cabinets` asymmetric design allows for both FoH and monitor usage.
The passive crossovers are fine-tuned for optimum acoustics and excellent dynamics and have been developed using complex frequency curves and delays.
In combination with latest amp-technology and the new LSM speaker management system the SENSE SERIES is flexible enough to meet all your high-end requirements.
- Woofer: 8” AA PA850, Aluminiumbasket, 50mm voicecoil
- High Driver: 1” compression driver with 44mm voicecoil mounted on a 90°x60° CD horn
- Power Handling:
- Recommended input power: 100-250W @ 8Ohm
- Freq. response: (-3dB) 88Hz - 20kHz
- Freq. range: (-10dB) 75 Hz - 21kHz
- Nom. dispersion h x v: (-6dB) 90°x60°
- Impedance: 8Ohm
- X-Over: 2800 Hz 12dB/18dB
- Finish: black structure paint
- Protective Grid: powder coated steel grill with acoustic foam
- Connector: 2x NL4 Speaker
- Handle: 1 handle on the top
- Monitor angle: 45°
- Pole mount: integrated M8 Screws for rigging eyes in all corners
- cabinet: plywood
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 250x436x230mm
- Weight: 10kg
- Perfect matched components and case details
- Passive full range system for medium size applications
- Multifunctional case design
- Quadratic horn (rotatable)
- 90° x 60° dispersion
- First class mechanical manufacture for day-to-day operations
- Equipped with optimized 8” MF/LF driver
- Large optional accessory range
- Ideal for mobile and install applications