This product is no longer in stock
The SENSE SERIES by American Audio is a multifunctional, compact and lightweight speaker system for flexible yet ambitious sound applications.
The HF cabinets` asymmetric design allows for both FoH and monitor usage.
The passive crossovers are fine-tuned for optimum acoustics and excellent dynamics and have been developed using complex frequency curves and delays.
In combination with latest amp-technology and the new LSM speaker management system the SENSE SERIES is flexible enough to meet all your high-end requirements.
- Woofer: 12” AA PA1575, aluminium basket, 75mm voicecoil
- High Driver: 1” compression driver with 44mm (1.75”) voicecoil mounted on a 75°x50° CD Horn
- Power Handling:
- Recommended input power: 250-500W @ 8Ohm
- Freq. response (-3dB): 59Hz - 20kHz
- Freq. range(-10dB): 51 Hz - 21kHz
- Nom. dispersion h x v (-6dB): 75°x50°
- Impedance: 8Ohm
- X-Over: 1800 Hz 12dB/18dB
- Finish: black structure paint
- Protective Grid: powder coated steel grill with acoustic foam
- Connector: 2x NL4 Speaker
- Handle: 1 handle on the top
- Monitor angle: 45°
- Pole mount: integrated
- M8 Screws for rigging eyes in all corners
- Cabinet: plywood
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 360x640x325mm
- Weight: 18kg
- Perfect matched components and case details
- Passive full range system for medium size applications
- Multifunctional case design
- Rotatable horn
- 75° x 50° dispersion
- First class mechanical manufacture for day-to-day operations
- Equipped with optimized 12” MF/LF driver
- Large optional accessory range
- Ideal for mobile and installed applications